- Rails 4 app that uses Steam OAuth to show you stats about your Steam library
- It was previously an ASP.Net MVC app, and was then ported to ruby
- In late 2016 I became very into the idea of making my own videogame, so I tried to do it using Ruby.
- The repo contains 3 iterations of my attempt, each a little less complicated.
- Iteration 3 (artisinal_handmade_states.rb) is still pretty rough; the code is organized much better, though.
- bash prompt that shows minimal git information
- weird little script that generates sequences of beeps and boops for a given input text
- uses ruby bindings for PortAudio to generate sound
- Uhh... sound art? Duh.
tmk_keyboard fork for Sentraq S60-X 60% keyboard
- I built an S60-X and this is the keyboard layout I edited for it
qmk_keyboard fork for Planck and Preonic keyboard kits
- qmk is a fork of tmk
- These are fun to look at but pretty hard to type on :(
- The metal case 60% was my first DIY keyboard kit 🙌
- All of these are designed by input.club